re: [E_Rapier] Re: Cappo Ferro at AEMMA details

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 30, 2008
      > Were those private lessons or can anyone sign up?...

      I'll run private classes or public lessons, if people can arrange the space I'm more than willing to pontificate about
      swords. =)

      Well, we have plenty of space on Thursdays - to fence, or otherwise chat.  And if you can give us a heads up in advance, we might even be able to come up with the usual two or three fencers :)

      > Rusalka, who's given up on belly dancing, but still has > hopes for Giganti

      Well I did go to FOOL2 to teach Giganti and get a finger mashed because you asked me to.... But who didn't bother
      showing up? Hmmmm?

      =)

      You getting your finger bashed was decidedly not my fault - especially since I wasn't there.   And you can blame the Summer of the Migranes for my not being there - I think I can honestly say that I can count on half-a-hand the number of weekends that I wasn't laid out someplace dark, hoping for a head hunter to come along and steal mine.

      I need to come to Toronto in the nearish futrue anyway, simply because I've promised so many people for so long that I
      would. I can make the rounds of the rapier practices a do a little teaching too. How does that sound? Or are you
      going to finhd yourself conveniently out of town?

      The only weekend that I am aware of that I will be out of town for - currently - is Thanksgiving.  Although I am attempting to plan a visit to Sunny Hamilton :)

      =)

      Hopefully--fingers crossed--my time in the archives is nearing an end so another three weeks and I won't have to be tied
      to Ottawa so much, Maybe something in November perhaps???

      November should be good - keep me posted!
      R.

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.