Cappo Ferro anyone?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
      Does anyone know if the Dread Pirate Roberts or Inigo Montoya will be attending ;-) ???
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
        I don't know, but if they do, I hope they have studied their Agrippa, which
        I have.

      • argh@cogeco.ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
          Of course this is all predicated on the fact that one of them is using Bonetti's defence and the other is using Thibault
          given the rocky terrain.

          Hoy... Italians, all they seem to know are Italians... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

          =)

          > I don't know, but if they do, I hope they have studied their Agrippa, which
          > I have.
          >

          > Albrecht
          >

          > _____

          Aaron Miedema
          Lente autem non celer sum.
        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
            But I've found that Thibault cancels out Cappo Ferro...

            -Nikolai

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
              I thought Thibault was French?

              Of course this is all predicated on the fact that one of them is using
              Bonetti's defence and the other is using Thibault
              given the rocky terrain.

              Hoy... Italians, all they seem to know are Italians... Not that there is
              anything wrong with that.

              =)

              > I don't know, but if they do, I hope they have studied their Agrippa,
              which
              > I have.
              >

              > Albrecht
              >

              > _____
              >
              > From: E_Rapier@yahoogroup <mailto:E_Rapier%40yahoogroups.com> s.com
              > Does anyone know if the Dread Pirate Roberts or Inigo Montoya will be
              > attending ;-) ???

              Aaron Miedema
              Lente autem non celer sum.

            • argh@cogeco.ca
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
                My point exactly...

                > I thought Thibault was French?
                >

                > Albrecht
                >

                > _____

                Aaron Miedema
                Lente autem non celer sum.
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
                  Hmmm.(looks at some diagrams from Thibault).you're right.