re: [E_Rapier] FW: [Eoforwic] Cappo Ferro anyone?

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
      Patience grasshopper.

      I would need to be accepted to U ot T first, and given the depth of my masters it looks like that might not be until
      January 2010. Youch I remember Sci Fi movies set then. Although I do have an agreement in principle for a Dissretation
      with the Institute for the History of Science and Philosophy and the Centre for Renaissance and Reformation Studies to
      study intellectual cross currents and the study of Italian martial arts from 1410 to 1653. AEMMA would figure quite
      nicely, especially with a Capo Fero Guru.

      So we will see, weighing options.

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
    • Aaron Gormanshaw
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 26, 2008
        I have contacted AEMMA asking for information about if this will be offered separately form thier regular training program, when the sessions are, and the fees.  David said he'd get back to me after practice on Sunday.

        I'll post details when I have them...

        Hoskuld

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 27, 2008
          Count me In!