Rapier Minister of the Lists

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008
      Gracious greetings from THL Gerrard Carpentarius:
      First and foremost I would like to send on everyone's behalf a huge thank you to
      Baroness Eyrny Orrmarsdottir for her excellent service. Wassail

      So my friends begins an olds mans efforts to keep everyone fencing.

      To that end I shall need your assistance.
      1 ) Check your cards now !
      2) Check your cards often !
      3) Send all appropriate paperwork 2 weeks in advance of its expiry.
      If expired send all appropriate paperwork A.S.A.P. Don't leave it in your fencing stuff.

      Send an enclosed self addressed and Stamped envelope to: ( with all required paperwork )

      Gerry Dowswell
      320 Bright St.
      Sarnia ON
      N7T 4G2

      I shall keep everyone on this list appraised of the events I am attending.

      Thank You ...now go kill someone ;-)

      This Coronation Baroness Eyrny and I shall be making the switch over. I am the autocrat so please if you need stamped ... be patient.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008
        At 12:43 PM 9/18/2008, thltoymaker wrote:

        >This Coronation Baroness Eyrny and I shall be making the switch
        >over. I am the autocrat so please if you need stamped ... be patient.

        Or find me *before* I hand over the stuff and appeal to my good
        natured temperament... (hint, chocolate helps)