Re: [E_Rapier] Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
      Annnndd the survey limit seems to have been reached again.

      Love to add my two cents when it's back up.

      Mateo

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
        Sorry, but there have been some glitches and shutdowns in the survey due to
        the overwhelming response. Please try again and be patient, and thank you
        for your opinions.

        Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
        Atenveldt

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
          At 02:35 AM 9/17/2008, you wrote:
          >Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat
          >
          >The populace of the Society is invited to participate in a survey to
          >determine if there is support for the notion of Peerage recognition
          >for fields of Society Martial Arts other than Rattan combat. If you
          >feel that those who display Peer-like behavior in such fields as
          >Fencing, Archery, Siege Engineering, Equestrian, etc are worthy of
          >Peerage recognition, or believe that they do not, we invite you to
          >make your opinion known, and would ask that you invite others to
          >express their views on the matter as well. This survey will be
          >presented to the BoD for their consideration. Please take the Survey
          >at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCAPeerageSurvey/
          >
          >Please feel free to cross post as you will. The more opinions the
          >better.
          >
          >Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
          >Atenveldt

          This survey is now active again and not over-whelmed with responders.