Re: [E_Rapier] Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat

  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
      ??

      I didn't have a problem with completing the survey. Is it no longer available?

      -Nikolai

      >> >There's a hiccup with the site -- the survey limit needs to be
      >> >expanded. When it is open again, it will be announced. Please pass the
      >> >word.
      >> >

      >> >Simon
    • Charismos of Lacedaemon
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
        The initial response overwhelmed the specific survey. The survey response
        cache has been increased and is now being expanded.

        Charismos

        --
        Travis Willer
        Best Choice Floral and Landscaping, Inc.

        "We're just Harmless, Historical Nuts.
        Who wear boiler plate on our butts.
        Who dress up clothes from the 12th century.
        And bash on each other with sticks and debris.

        And make up the world's largest private army...
        Harmless, Historical Nuts."
        - Leslie Fish

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
          Annnndd the survey limit seems to have been reached again.

          Love to add my two cents when it's back up.

          Mateo

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
            Sorry, but there have been some glitches and shutdowns in the survey due to
            the overwhelming response. Please try again and be patient, and thank you
            for your opinions.

            Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
            Atenveldt

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
              At 02:35 AM 9/17/2008, you wrote:
              >Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat
              >
              >The populace of the Society is invited to participate in a survey to
              >determine if there is support for the notion of Peerage recognition
              >for fields of Society Martial Arts other than Rattan combat. If you
              >feel that those who display Peer-like behavior in such fields as
              >Fencing, Archery, Siege Engineering, Equestrian, etc are worthy of
              >Peerage recognition, or believe that they do not, we invite you to
              >make your opinion known, and would ask that you invite others to
              >express their views on the matter as well. This survey will be
              >presented to the BoD for their consideration. Please take the Survey
              >at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCAPeerageSurvey/
              >
              >Please feel free to cross post as you will. The more opinions the
              >better.
              >
              >Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
              >Atenveldt

              This survey is now active again and not over-whelmed with responders.