Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat

  • wesleycorder
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 16, 2008
      Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat

      The populace of the Society is invited to participate in a survey to
      determine if there is support for the notion of Peerage recognition
      for fields of Society Martial Arts other than Rattan combat. If you
      feel that those who display Peer-like behavior in such fields as
      Fencing, Archery, Siege Engineering, Equestrian, etc are worthy of
      Peerage recognition, or believe that they do not, we invite you to
      make your opinion known, and would ask that you invite others to
      express their views on the matter as well. This survey will be
      presented to the BoD for their consideration. Please take the Survey
      at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCAPeerageSurvey/

      Please feel free to cross post as you will. The more opinions the
      better.

      Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
      Atenveldt
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
        You'd probably get more opinions if it was open.

        Cainder
        who just wasted 20 minutes trying to get to the survey.

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
          Oh, he's a tease!!!

          *grin*

          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

          >From: Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
          >To: "E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com" <E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [E_Rapier] Fwd: Re: [RN] Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat
          >Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:53:35 -0400
          >

          > >There's a hiccup with the site -- the survey limit needs to be
          > >expanded. When it is open again, it will be announced. Please pass the
          > >word.
          > >

          > >Simon

          %
        • Nicholas J. Corkigian
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
            ??

            I didn't have a problem with completing the survey. Is it no longer available?

            -Nikolai

            >> >There's a hiccup with the site -- the survey limit needs to be
            >> >expanded. When it is open again, it will be announced. Please pass the
            >> >word.
            >> >

            >> >Simon
          • Charismos of Lacedaemon
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
              The initial response overwhelmed the specific survey. The survey response
              cache has been increased and is now being expanded.

              Charismos

              --
              Travis Willer
              Best Choice Floral and Landscaping, Inc.

              "We're just Harmless, Historical Nuts.
              Who wear boiler plate on our butts.
              Who dress up clothes from the 12th century.
              And bash on each other with sticks and debris.

              And make up the world's largest private army...
              Harmless, Historical Nuts."
              - Leslie Fish

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
                Annnndd the survey limit seems to have been reached again.

                Love to add my two cents when it's back up.

                Mateo

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
                  Sorry, but there have been some glitches and shutdowns in the survey due to
                  the overwhelming response. Please try again and be patient, and thank you
                  for your opinions.

                  Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
                  Atenveldt

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
                    At 02:35 AM 9/17/2008, you wrote:
                    >Peerage Survey for Non-Rattan Combat
                    >
                    >The populace of the Society is invited to participate in a survey to
                    >determine if there is support for the notion of Peerage recognition
                    >for fields of Society Martial Arts other than Rattan combat. If you
                    >feel that those who display Peer-like behavior in such fields as
                    >Fencing, Archery, Siege Engineering, Equestrian, etc are worthy of
                    >Peerage recognition, or believe that they do not, we invite you to
                    >make your opinion known, and would ask that you invite others to
                    >express their views on the matter as well. This survey will be
                    >presented to the BoD for their consideration. Please take the Survey
                    >at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCAPeerageSurvey/
                    >
                    >Please feel free to cross post as you will. The more opinions the
                    >better.
                    >
                    >Maitre Wilhelus le Casse
                    >Atenveldt

                    This survey is now active again and not over-whelmed with responders.