Attending helpfull marshals / Coronation

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2008
      Greetings from Gerrard: Since one of our members requires surgery the day before Coronation.
      I have stepped up as Autocrat.
      That being a very full time occupation I am hoping to seek out other marshals to help Lady Adelle with authorizations .

      My greatest thanks !!
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2008
        We regret to advise that we won't be able to assist this time as we are
        unable to attend Coronation. We've got family obligations that will keep us
        away that day (and more).

        We're really very sorry too!

        Cainder & Mateo

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2008
          At 11:56 AM 9/9/2008, you wrote:
          > >Greetings from Gerrard: Since one of our members requires surgery the day
          > >before Coronation.
          > >I have stepped up as Autocrat.
          > >That being a very full time occupation I am hoping to seek out other
          > >marshals to help Lady Adelle with authorizations .

          One of us will help as soon as we're able, but I'm not sure when that will be.

          Eyrny
        • Yvonne Rogers
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2008
            Would be honored to help as long as someone else provides the paaper
            work.

            Cheers
            Jocleyne

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...>
            wrote:

            > Greetings from Gerrard: Since one of our members requires surgery
            the day before Coronation.
            > I have stepped up as Autocrat.
            > That being a very full time occupation I am hoping to seek out
            other marshals to help Lady Adelle with authorizations .

            > My greatest thanks !!
            9/8/2008 6:39 PM

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2008
              Thank you darlings... play safe have fun. Paper work will be provided.
              Would be honoured to help as long as someone else provides the paper

              wrote:

              > Greetings from Gerrard: Since one of our members requires surgery
              the day before Coronation.
              > I have stepped up as Autocrat.
              > That being a very full time occupation I am hoping to seek out
              other marshals to help Lady Adelle with authorizations .

              > My greatest thanks !!
              9/8/2008 6:39 PM

            • Kathryn Halliday
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 15, 2008
                Being the MIC for Corination, I was curious if there were any interested MIT's looking for a signature?
                ~ Kathryn/Lady Adelle