Missing Clothing

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      Greetings!

      I have been going through my garb and I have found that two items are
      missing. The first is a dark grey jerkin (vest type thing) with about 30
      silver coloured buttons down the front. The second item is a pair of beige
      coloured slops (short pants) with wooden buttons at the fly. The last place
      I remember seeing them was at Murder Melee. They were in a plastic bag along
      with a shirt. I have found the bag and the shirt, but the other items have
      not turned up yet. My fencing bag was under the shade fly for most of the
      day. I know it's a bit late in the game but I was hoping someone might have
      spotted it or perhaps it ended up with someone else's gear by accident. If
      anyone knows anything please let me know. I sewed all 30 + buttons on that
      jerkin myself and I would really like it back.

      Albrecht

      p.s. The slops had a very brightly coloured set of suspenders attached to
      them.