FOOL 2 Thank you

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Greetings unto the Lists,

      I to wish to express my thanks to the Autocrat, the Event Staff, the Tavern Keepers, and the other teachers for an excellent event.  The organizers of FOOL 2 did an excellent job in arranging a wide and diverse teaching schedule that covered all activities found within the SCA.

      I would also like to personally thank THL Odette, Lord Archibald Weatherford, THL Albrecht Stampfer, and Baron Hoskuld Thorleiksson for stepping in and arranging the Rapier Activities for the weekend when life unexpectly made this difficult for me to do.

      Wassail to you all,

      Senor Mateo de Merida