RE: [E_Rapier] A member relocating

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
      Alas, I'm no longer in the fair Citie of Eoforwic, and now dwell far from
      the White Tower. However, if you do find yourself travelling in the Barony
      of Ramshaven I can be found in the Canton of Der Welfengau (Guelph) and
      would appreciate any opportunity to cross blades with you. I may, at some
      point in the near future, be able to travel to Eoforwic and attend the
      practice there. In the meantime you will, I am sure, encounter several
      skilled and wily opponents in the fencers of Eoforwic, especially the
      current Marshal of Fence Lady Jocelyn.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht, former Bailiff and Alderman of the Royal Citie of Eoforwic

      Deputy KRM for Cut and Thrust Rapier, Ealdormere

      _____