Re: [E_Rapier] A member relocating

  • Gwyndaf Garbutt
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2008
      Thank you very much. I look forward to meeting you at the next practice.

      Allan

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
        Alas, I'm no longer in the fair Citie of Eoforwic, and now dwell far from
        the White Tower. However, if you do find yourself travelling in the Barony
        of Ramshaven I can be found in the Canton of Der Welfengau (Guelph) and
        would appreciate any opportunity to cross blades with you. I may, at some
        point in the near future, be able to travel to Eoforwic and attend the
        practice there. In the meantime you will, I am sure, encounter several
        skilled and wily opponents in the fencers of Eoforwic, especially the
        current Marshal of Fence Lady Jocelyn.

        Yours in Service

        Albrecht, former Bailiff and Alderman of the Royal Citie of Eoforwic

        Deputy KRM for Cut and Thrust Rapier, Ealdormere

        _____