Cut & Thrust Rapier at FOOL

  • Aaron Gormanshaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      There will be 2 times to play Cut & Thrust at FOOL this weekend.  Both are open to anyone who wants to try it or to learn more.

      Introduction to Cut & Thrust - Baron Hoskuld
      The basics of SCA Cut & Thrust - here's a C&T legal sword, here's how to hit someone without hurting them, swing it at me to get a feel for it, okay now let me hit you, let's get you kitted up and have a try at slow speed to get a feel for it.
      Requirements: SCA legal rapier armour (bring rigid back of head protection & rigid/padded elbows if you have them, but I'll have some to improvise if you don't).  If you have a sword that's legal for this, great, otherwise I'll have one you can use.  If you have some sort of vambrace and/or half gauntlet, bring it.  If you have a buckler, bring it.
      Class length - until you kick me off the field.
      Class Time:  Saturday 1:00-3:00

      Cut & Thrust Practise - Come & Play! - Baron Hoskuld
      Requirements: SCA Cut & Thrust legal armour.  If you need it, I'll have some loaner C&T specific bits.
      Sunday 10:00 AM until we fall down & can't take it anymore
      Hoskuld

    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
        Would Senor Matteo please be so kind as to drop me a line off list?  I seem to have misplaced his email..

        thanking you in advance,
        Rusalka