Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Rapier at Baron's Howe

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hmmm, how long have you been in the Kingdom Yoshi?  Has it been longer than 6 months?

      Mateo

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 25, 2008
        I will be there and could marshal for an authorization if the autocrat gives
        us permission, but I wont likely have the gear with me. My fabulous gorget
        has gone missing and I'm hesitant to fence without a comfortable gorget.

        ~Wilhelm

      • Paul Perreault
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 25, 2008
          Mateo,

          I've been in Ealdormere for about ooooooo.... coming up on 3
          years. I started coming out for a while when I first relocated here,
          but due to work, back problems, illness, and on and on and on... I
          just have not been able to participate much.

          BTW, it has been along time. I do remember you from my days of
          visiting Ealdormere from the Midrealm. It will be nice to see you
          again when the time comes. :)

          Yoshi

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Wyatt <jwyatt2@...> wrote:

          > Hmmm, how long have you been in the Kingdom Yoshi? Has it been
          longer than 6 months?

          > Mateo

        • Kirsten Nichols
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 26, 2008
            Need to find my sword ( think it may have been kidnapped back out to
            our props sword storage) but I could bring my fencing kit as well as
            heavy this weekend if there is a need for opponents.

            (Hate having someone not able to play ... hence the reason for picking
            up rapier, doubling my chances at being able to engage in some kind of
            martial activity at events.)

            Let me know

            Dagmar
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 26, 2008
              It's the reason I keep trying to get kit together to play Armored.

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 26, 2008
                I've emailed Finnvar about allowing Rapier. Unless he says no, I'll be
                bringing my rapier gear.

                --j

              • argh@cogeco.ca
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 26, 2008
                  > It's the reason I keep trying to get kit together to play Armored.

                  John, I might have some bits and pieces to help kit you out, tell me next time you are in K-Town and you can dig through
                  my tickle trunk.

                  Aaron Miedema
                  Lente autem non celer sum.
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 26, 2008
                    I remember you too Yoshi, and it just occurs to me now that yes, I should have remembered how long you've been living here...  sorry about that.  How could I forget any of the guys that tried to kill Robin Hood!

                    Anyway, was hoping you had been bouncing back and forth and was within the 6 month window.  Hopefully the Autocrat will give you some space at Baron Howe this coming weekend.

                    Looking forward to seeing you again too,

                    Mateo

                    I've been in Ealdormere for about ooooooo.... coming up on 3
                    years. I started coming out for a while when I first relocated here,
                    but due to work, back problems, illness, and on and on and on... I
                    just have not been able to participate much.

                    BTW, it has been along time. I do remember you from my days of
                    visiting Ealdormere from the Midrealm. It will be nice to see you
                    again when the time comes. :)

                    Yoshi

                    --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroup s.com, John Wyatt <jwyatt2@... > wrote:

                    > Hmmm, how long have you been in the Kingdom Yoshi? Has it been
                    longer than 6 months?

                    > Mateo

                  • locusthellion
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
                      Greetings,

                      I would like to thank those of you who played with us this year at Baron's Howe. We authorized two new fencers, Brenna and Lord Wolfric, and we had alot of fun fencing in the fort. :) I would like to thank his Majesty for joining us on the Saturday. In particular I'd like to single out Baron Giovanni, who was made part of the order of the Hammer during court. Wassail!!

                      I'm planning on attending Baron's Howe next year, and I'm going to offer my services as the MiC. I love the site, and I can't wait to get back there again next year. :)

                      Yours in Service,

                      Yoshi
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
                        Wassail YOSHI ! Hope to attend next year for certain. Gerrard
                        Congratulations to The Honourable Baron Giovanni !!!
                        Hmmmm now who can we pick on ...???

                        Oh well kill me at Volly of Arrows or at Coronation ... if you can ... he he he ;-)

                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 7, 2009
                          Wassail! Baron Giovanni has long deserved the accolade. Welcome to the club.
                          There will be meetings, but probably no worse than the ones you have to
                          attend as Baron.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 8, 2009
                            Wassail Baron Giovanni!

                            Jocelyn

                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 8, 2009
                              Wassail Giovanni!

                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 8, 2009
                                Wassail Your Excellency Giovanni!  This is an honour you've long deserved!

                                Mateo