Ride to FOOL2

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21 4:08 PM
      Hi all I'm looking for a ride to the event, I can work with any schedule that has me there for the classes on the
      Saturday I have to teach at the very least.

      I'm looking for something from Toronto to Milton, although if anyone is coming from points further east that would be
      even better. Contact Archibald [argh@...]

      If this could be forwarded to the lists down that way it would be greatly appreciated.

      Ta

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
    • argh@cogeco.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26 10:26 AM
        Thanks all, I've got a ride from Scarberia.

        Aaron Miedema
        Lente autem non celer sum.
      • argh@cogeco.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26 10:28 AM