Re: [E_Rapier] FOOL Rapier

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21 9:10 AM
      I believe Archibald wanted to run classes and would RMiC if needed on the Saturday.  Unless Archibald does want to RMiC the tournament on Sunday, then I would consider yourself it!

      No format planned for the Sunday tournament(s); however, the idea was to allow people to use the new stuff they learned/authorized in on the Saturday.  Most tournament formats allow that, so whatever you want to do.

      In Service,

      Mateo