FOOL Rapier

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008

      I have now managed to get the Sunday of FOOL off so I can come out and play!
      Unfortunately I will miss the amazingly cool sounding classes on Saturday
      but c'est la vie. I note that there will be a Marshal's course on Sunday and
      I believe there is going to be a tourney. If a RMIC is still needed for the
      Sunday tournament I can do that. Was there a specific tourney envisioned?
      I'm assuming it would start shortly after the morning class which is
      scheduled for 10 am. I have several formats which could be run if nothing
      has yet been specified.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
        I believe Archibald wanted to run classes and would RMiC if needed on the Saturday.  Unless Archibald does want to RMiC the tournament on Sunday, then I would consider yourself it!

        No format planned for the Sunday tournament(s); however, the idea was to allow people to use the new stuff they learned/authorized in on the Saturday.  Most tournament formats allow that, so whatever you want to do.

        In Service,

        Mateo