Event advertisment?

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      The Canton of Vest Yorvik

      PROUDLY PRESENTS

      Volley of Arrows
      And Fighting!!!

      September 6th, 2008

      Come and join us for a day of fun at Volley of Arrows!

      Tailored to the Hearts of our Archers, this event will offer a
      traditional shoot with an added bonus of a 30 3-D target shoot.

      There will be an area for Thrown Weapons!

      The success of the day's hunt will be celebrated by a hunter's feast
      (closed flame) with limited feast spots.

      Please signup at our website http://events.vestyorvik.org/volley.php
      to help us ensure we have enough porta poties and other requirements.
      Thank You!

      Fighter!!! Do not fret!!! We have fighting also!!

      Boffers!! Fencers!! Come challenge your skills!!

      There will be a lunch table available.

      Merchants and A&S most welcome!

      After Feast, there will be a fire pit for a wonderful Bardic Circle!

      As per Ontario Law, no BYOB. Site is wet.

      ***** NOTE: Water is extremely limited!! Please bring your own!! *****

      Site
      Caledon Archery Site,
      15595 Shaws Creek Road,
      Caledon, ON
      L7C 1V8
      Archers of Caledon

      Site Open from 10am till 10pm.

      Prices
      Site:
      Adults $10; Ages 6-17 $5; under 6 free
      $3 non-member surcharge for adults where applicable

      Feast:
      $10.
      Children 5 and under are welcome to share from their parents' plates.

      Limited number of feast positions available.

      Event Stewards
      Lady Heylawive von Meißen
      (Petra Geyer)
      905-814-1695
      cleopetrarocks (at) rogers (dot) com

      and

      M'Lady Rebecca of Ealdormere
      (Jessica Gellatly)
      905-279-0018
      jgellatly (at) rogers (dot) com

      Reservations Clerk
      Laird Lachlan MacLean
      (Glen Hamel)
      905-814-1695
      lachlanmaclean (at) rogers (dot) com
      Make checks payable to: SCA Inc. - Vest Yorvik

      Feastocrat
      THL Aislinne of Alainmor
      (Jean Ross)
      905-949-5638
      aislinne (at) rogers (dot) com

      Merchant Liason
      Lord William MacDonald of Balnagown
      (Martin Ross)
      905-949-5638
      balnagown (at) rogers (dot) com

      Directions (See Website for Interactive Directions)

      Make your best way to 401/Mississauga Road.
      North on Mississauga Road to Old Baseline (Approx. 25kms).
      Left (West) to Shaws Creek Road (Approx. 1km).
      Right (North), site is approx ½km on the right side.

      Please abide by the Parking Rules as Parking must be in designated area.