Re: Rapier at Pennsic War

  • Catherine Redewell of Eoforwic
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2008
      Greetings,

      Unfortunately I will not be at Pennsic this year,
      but I remember having a blast at the woods battle
      last year! Hopefully the weather will be more
      co-operative this year!

      Have fun everyone and I look forward to hearing
      all the stories when you get back!

      In Service,

      Catherine

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Garry Campbell"
      <gareth.rapier@...> wrote:
      <<
      Greets to all on the list,
      I have been asked how many of our stout hearted
      fencers will be joining me on the field at Pennsic
      fighting for our Kingdom.

      I know there are some who relish Pennsic and often
      fight with friends.

      I did a mental tally and figure we will have under
      20 fencers.

      Please let me know if you will be attending Pennsic
      and fighting with our force.
      What fights you are interested in.

      I look forward to seeing you all at war.

      Gareth