FW: [Ealdormere] Pennsic schedule.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      --- On Wed, 7/23/08, Rusti <rusti@...> wrote:

      From: Rusti <rusti@...>
      Subject: FW: [Ealdormere] Pennsic schedule.
      To: "e-list" <Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 4:00 AM

      As my good Baron Percival has pointed out I have a typo for the Ealdormere
      Photo shoot...it is set for Sunday after opening ceremonies...not the monday
      that it says in my original email...thanks Percival..;)
      and I would have the scribe flogged but I'm allergic to being flogged...
      travel safe everyone and see you at the war.
      Rustique.