Re: Rapier at Pennsic War

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2008
      I'm In..You'll find me in Eoforwic!

      Jolceyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Garry Campbell" <gareth.rapier@...>
      wrote:

      > Greets to all on the list,
      > I have been asked how many of our stout hearted fencers will be
      joining me on the field at
      > Pennsic fighting for our Kingdom.
      >
      > I know there are some who relish Pennsic and often fight with
      friends.

      > I did a mental tally and figure we will have under 20 fencers.
      >
      > Please let me know if you will be attending Pennsic and fighting
      with our force.
      > What fights you are interested in.
      >
      > I look forward to seeing you all at war.
      >
      > Gareth

    • travelkmn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 23, 2008
        Due to other commitments and well, an uncertainity about rapier melee
        I think I'm only fighting the field battle and pickups.

        YIS

        Dagmar (newly authorized fencer)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23, 2008
          Wassail Dagmar for authorizing!

          Mateo

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23, 2008
            I'm in for the Rapier Field & Woods battles at least. :)
            -Edward

            Garry Campbell wrote:
            > Greets to all on the list,
            > I have been asked how many of our stout hearted fencers will be joining me on the field at
            > Pennsic fighting for our Kingdom.
            >
            > I know there are some who relish Pennsic and often fight with friends.
            >
            > I did a mental tally and figure we will have under 20 fencers.
            >
            > Please let me know if you will be attending Pennsic and fighting with our force.
            > What fights you are interested in.
            >
            > I look forward to seeing you all at war.
            >
            > Gareth

          • Catherine Redewell of Eoforwic
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23, 2008
              Greetings,

              Unfortunately I will not be at Pennsic this year,
              but I remember having a blast at the woods battle
              last year! Hopefully the weather will be more
              co-operative this year!

              Have fun everyone and I look forward to hearing
              all the stories when you get back!

              In Service,

              Catherine

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Garry Campbell"