Fw: [Ealdormere] Pennsic schedule.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      --- On Tue, 7/22/08, Rusti <rusti@...> wrote:

      From: Rusti <rusti@...>
      Subject: [Ealdormere] Pennsic schedule.
      To: "e-list" <Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 4:25 AM

      Greetings to the Kingdom, His Majesty and I would like to post the schedule
      here for those going to the great Pennsic war; We look forward to seeing you
      all there and please remember to travel safely. Please forward this to
      other lists for those not on the e-list .

      Sunday Aug 3rd - Kingdom Muster for Opening Ceremonies - 9:30am at
      Ealdormere Royal (W17) - this is the big one everyone...wear your red and
      come on out so that we can represent Ealdormere in style.

      all the musters after opening ceremonies are optional and really only for
      the people that are close and at the bottom of the hill - the battlefield
      meeting time is when we expect to be able to meet with the rest of you
      before the battles:

      Monday Aug 4th - 9:00am - Muster at Ealdormere Royal
      Monday Aug 4th - 9:30am - meet at Battlefield at the Ealdormere sunshade
      (red with white Trillium).
      Tuesday Aug 5th - 10:20am - meet at woods
      Tuesday Aug 5th - 1:00pm - muster at battlefield to walk up for Archery
      shoot at the Ealdormere sunshade (red with white Trillium).
      Wednesday Aug 6th - 9:00am - Muster at Ealdormere Royal
      Wednesday Aug 6th - 9:30am - meet at Battlefield at the Ealdormere sunshade
      (red with white Trillium).
      Thursday Aug 7th - 10:00am - Muster at Ealdormere Royal
      Thursday Aug 7th - 10:20am - meet at Battlefield at the Ealdormere sunshade
      (red with white Trillium).
      Friday Aug 8th - 9:00am - Muster at Ealdormere Royal
      Friday Aug 8th - 9:30am - meet at Battlefield at the Ealdormere sunshade
      (red with white Trillium).

      Important dates and times (for some):
      Immediately following Opening ceremonies on the Monday we will be posing for
      a 'team' Ealdormere photo - this is not just the heavy combatants - we
      are
      looking for all Ealdormerians...so stick around - we will gather at the
      Ealdormere sunshade.
      Ealdormerian 10 man unbelted champions battle - Sunday Aug 3rd - 3pm
      Rapier Field battle - Monday Aug 4th - 1pm
      Heroic Champions - Monday Aug 4th - 3pm
      Children's water battle - Monday Aug 4th - 5pm
      LUPINALIA.....YES IT'S THAT ROAMING ROMAN PARTY WE HAVE ALL BEEN GETTING
      READY FOR - Monday Aug 4th - 9pm - meeting at N31 - Camp
      Testosterone....head toward the North gate and look for the romans...grin.
      Thrown Weapons - Wednesday Aug 6th - 1-3:00pm
      Ealdormere Court - Thursday Aug 7th - 6:00pm at the barn
      Youth combat Tournament - Friday Aug 8th - 1:00pm

      Reminder: for those who like it and this is your kind of thing don't
      forget that there are tons of things to volunteer for at Pennsic and when in
      doubt go see Information point and they will let you know where you are
      needed.
      See Ealdormere Royal at any time for updates or changes to the schedule.
      All are welcome to attend the Ealdormere Commander meetings - for times
      please contact Sir Evander or check with Ealdormere Royal (but not until we
      are at Pennsic please as we do not have the times yet).

      Thank you all,
      Aaron and Rustique
      Proud King and Queen of Ealdormere.