Rapier at Pennsic War

  • Garry Campbell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22 5:36 AM
      Greets to all on the list,
      I have been asked how many of our stout hearted fencers will be joining me on the field at
      Pennsic fighting for our Kingdom.

      I know there are some who relish Pennsic and often fight with friends.

      I did a mental tally and figure we will have under 20 fencers.

      Please let me know if you will be attending Pennsic and fighting with our force.
      What fights you are interested in.

      I look forward to seeing you all at war.

      Gareth
    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22 6:49 PM
        I'm In..You'll find me in Eoforwic!

        Jolceyne

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Garry Campbell" <gareth.rapier@...>
        wrote:

        > Greets to all on the list,
        > I have been asked how many of our stout hearted fencers will be
        joining me on the field at
        > Pennsic fighting for our Kingdom.
        >
        > I know there are some who relish Pennsic and often fight with
        friends.

        > I did a mental tally and figure we will have under 20 fencers.
        >
        > Please let me know if you will be attending Pennsic and fighting
        with our force.
        > What fights you are interested in.
        >
        > I look forward to seeing you all at war.
        >
        > Gareth

      • travelkmn
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 23 3:24 AM
          Due to other commitments and well, an uncertainity about rapier melee
          I think I'm only fighting the field battle and pickups.

          YIS

          Dagmar (newly authorized fencer)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 23 3:50 AM
            Wassail Dagmar for authorizing!

            Mateo

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23 6:09 AM
              I'm in for the Rapier Field & Woods battles at least. :)
              -Edward

              Garry Campbell wrote:
              > Greets to all on the list,
              > I have been asked how many of our stout hearted fencers will be joining me on the field at
              > Pennsic fighting for our Kingdom.
              >
              > I know there are some who relish Pennsic and often fight with friends.
              >
              > I did a mental tally and figure we will have under 20 fencers.
              >
              > Please let me know if you will be attending Pennsic and fighting with our force.
              > What fights you are interested in.
              >
              > I look forward to seeing you all at war.
              >
              > Gareth

            • Catherine Redewell of Eoforwic
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 23 9:32 AM
                Greetings,

                Unfortunately I will not be at Pennsic this year,
                but I remember having a blast at the woods battle
                last year! Hopefully the weather will be more
                co-operative this year!

                Have fun everyone and I look forward to hearing
                all the stories when you get back!

                In Service,

                Catherine

                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Garry Campbell"