Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Commander and Rapier Champions at Pennsic War

  • David Fleuelling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      Wassail Lord Gareth and Lady Rusalka! Good luck on the lists comrades!

      In Service,
      Gabriel de Merida

      John Wyatt <jwyatt2@...> wrote:
      Greetings my Fellow Combatants,

      For those planning to attend Pennsic War this year, and participate in the Rapier War Points, their Majesties have selected their Rapier Commander to be none other than the King's Champion: THL Gareth Campbell.

      Report to THL Gareth Campbell on the field before the War Points and help Ealdormere stand victorious on the Rapier Field of battle with her Allies.

      Our Kingdom Champions for the Champion's Tournament are:
      King's Champion THL Gareth Campbell
      Queen's Champion Lady Rusalka Galbraith

      Please give them your support during the Champion's Tournament as they fight for the glory our our King and Queen!

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      Kingdom Rapier Marshal for Ealdormere

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
        Wassail to the Champions! Best of luck to you both on the field.

        Cainder

        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.