Rapier Commander and Rapier Champions at Pennsic War

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
      Greetings my Fellow Combatants,

      For those planning to attend Pennsic War this year, and participate in the Rapier War Points, their Majesties have selected their Rapier Commander to be none other than the King's Champion:  THL Gareth Campbell.

      Report to THL Gareth Campbell on the field before the War Points and help Ealdormere stand victorious on the Rapier Field of battle with her Allies.

      Our Kingdom Champions for the Champion's Tournament are:
      King's Champion     THL Gareth Campbell
      Queen's Champion  Lady Rusalka Galbraith

      Please give them your support during the Champion's Tournament as they fight for the glory our our King and Queen!

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      Kingdom Rapier Marshal for Ealdormere

    • David Fleuelling

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2008
          Wassail to the Champions! Best of luck to you both on the field.

          Cainder

          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.