Re: [E_Rapier] Auth at Muster

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
      I will be bringing gear.
      Probably some extra if there is room.
      I got asked to be RMIC a couple of weeks ago.
      --j

    • nathanielcardiff@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
        Well gents, I have to say I wish I could be there.

        Unfortunately, the only camping I'll be doing in the near future is the extreme kind, without the ability to enjoy fire-cooked food or cold beer or all of your company. Not to mention the large number of people very much intent on harming me.

        Please, those of you going to Muster, pass my best from afar to everyone for me, and let people know that I am doing well and I am as safe as can be right now.

        Thanks.

        N.C.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
          thanks!

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
            It's good to hear you're doing ok over there Nathaniel. Come back safe and
            sound so we can kill you here, ok?

            Cainder

            MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
            Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere