Auth at Muster

  • corrig_mka_dru
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 16, 2008
      Howdy

      Any chance that two marshals will be kicking around at skreal's
      baronial muster this weekend ?

      If so could you pack your fencing gear and run an authorization bout
      for me ? Rodrigo has been bringing me up to speed, and I would like to
      have a crack at it befor war.

      Thanks

      Corrig
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 17, 2008
        I'll be there as RMIC, but I have no idea if anyone else will.

        --Giovanni

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
          I'll be there so we will have 2 marshals. Will you have the paperwork
          Giovanni?

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
            If there is a copy online somewhere that someone can point me to, I
            can print it off, but otherwise no.
            --j

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
              At 10:19 AM 7/18/2008, you wrote:
              >If there is a copy online somewhere that someone can point me to, I
              >can print it off, but otherwise no.

              Any marshal on the Rapier Marshals list can print them from here:
              Any marshal NOT on the Rapier Marshals list should join. Constables too!

              >On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
              > > I'll be there so we will have 2 marshals. Will you have the paperwork

              Eyrny
            • Ross Weaver
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
                Are you bringing your gear? It wasn't in my plans originally as I didn't
                think there would be opponents and rapier is not listed on the web page.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
                  I will be bringing gear.
                  Probably some extra if there is room.
                  I got asked to be RMIC a couple of weeks ago.
                  --j

                • nathanielcardiff@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
                    Well gents, I have to say I wish I could be there.

                    Unfortunately, the only camping I'll be doing in the near future is the extreme kind, without the ability to enjoy fire-cooked food or cold beer or all of your company. Not to mention the large number of people very much intent on harming me.

                    Please, those of you going to Muster, pass my best from afar to everyone for me, and let people know that I am doing well and I am as safe as can be right now.

                    Thanks.

                    N.C.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
                      thanks!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
                        It's good to hear you're doing ok over there Nathaniel. Come back safe and
                        sound so we can kill you here, ok?

                        Cainder

                        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
                        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere