Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Pennsic / Rapier ?

  • Gareth Cambell
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
      I have the week booked off... and am interested in shopping and fencing

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
        Baroness Aibhilin has offered to acquire some rubber blunts for me...
        We will definitely be attending Pennsic next year ... as I'm officially retired !!!
        Perhaps its time to acquire a period tent and maybe some updated dagger blades... hmmmm