Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic / Rapier ?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
      At 08:51 AM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
      >thltoymaker wrote:
      > > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

      No :-( <sniff>

      But, on the bright side, we're going to Disney World in October

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
        Thanks I believe I have found someone whom can purchase 6 rapier blunts . I was going and then ice damaged my home ...so...

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
          I, and my swagger, " its in the BOots!" will be at Pennsic!

          Cheers,
          Jocelyne

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
            Honey it aint the boots... cause I'm quite certain I haven't been staring at ... I mean observing your boots

            I, and my swagger, " its in the Boots!" will be at Pennsic!

            Cheers,
            Jocelyne

            --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

            > From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

          • Gareth Cambell
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
              I have the week booked off... and am interested in shopping and fencing

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                Baroness Aibhilin has offered to acquire some rubber blunts for me...
                We will definitely be attending Pennsic next year ... as I'm officially retired !!!
                Perhaps its time to acquire a period tent and maybe some updated dagger blades... hmmmm