Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic / Rapier ?

  • Mark Patchett
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
      thltoymaker wrote:
      > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

      I'm planning to be there and fencing :)
      -Edward
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
        At 08:51 AM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
        >thltoymaker wrote:
        > > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

        No :-( <sniff>

        But, on the bright side, we're going to Disney World in October

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
          Thanks I believe I have found someone whom can purchase 6 rapier blunts . I was going and then ice damaged my home ...so...

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
            I, and my swagger, " its in the BOots!" will be at Pennsic!

            Cheers,
            Jocelyne

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
              Honey it aint the boots... cause I'm quite certain I haven't been staring at ... I mean observing your boots

              I, and my swagger, " its in the Boots!" will be at Pennsic!

              Cheers,
              Jocelyne

              --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

              > From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

            • Gareth Cambell
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                I have the week booked off... and am interested in shopping and fencing

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                  Baroness Aibhilin has offered to acquire some rubber blunts for me...
                  We will definitely be attending Pennsic next year ... as I'm officially retired !!!
                  Perhaps its time to acquire a period tent and maybe some updated dagger blades... hmmmm