Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic / Rapier ?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2008
      Replied to off list.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: leslie falzone
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Pennsic / Rapier ?

      I am going to pennsic and hope to fence, but no for points etc. I just want to pratice
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
        thltoymaker wrote:
        > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

        I'm planning to be there and fencing :)
        -Edward
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
          At 08:51 AM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
          >thltoymaker wrote:
          > > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

          No :-( <sniff>

          But, on the bright side, we're going to Disney World in October

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
            Thanks I believe I have found someone whom can purchase 6 rapier blunts . I was going and then ice damaged my home ...so...

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
              I, and my swagger, " its in the BOots!" will be at Pennsic!

              Cheers,
              Jocelyne

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
                Honey it aint the boots... cause I'm quite certain I haven't been staring at ... I mean observing your boots

                I, and my swagger, " its in the Boots!" will be at Pennsic!

                Cheers,
                Jocelyne

                --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

                > From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

              • Gareth Cambell
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                  I have the week booked off... and am interested in shopping and fencing

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                    Baroness Aibhilin has offered to acquire some rubber blunts for me...
                    We will definitely be attending Pennsic next year ... as I'm officially retired !!!
                    Perhaps its time to acquire a period tent and maybe some updated dagger blades... hmmmm