RE: [E_Rapier] Pennsic / Rapier ?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2008
      Next year I hope, if we can find someone to look after the kids for a week.

        I am going to pennsic and hope to fence, but no for points etc. I just want to pratice

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
            thltoymaker wrote:
            > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

            I'm planning to be there and fencing :)
            -Edward
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
              At 08:51 AM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
              >thltoymaker wrote:
              > > >From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

              No :-( <sniff>

              But, on the bright side, we're going to Disney World in October

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
                Thanks I believe I have found someone whom can purchase 6 rapier blunts . I was going and then ice damaged my home ...so...

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
                  I, and my swagger, " its in the BOots!" will be at Pennsic!

                  Cheers,
                  Jocelyne

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
                    Honey it aint the boots... cause I'm quite certain I haven't been staring at ... I mean observing your boots

                    I, and my swagger, " its in the Boots!" will be at Pennsic!

                    Cheers,
                    Jocelyne

                    --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

                    > From Gerrad: Whom might be attending Pennsic / Rapier ??

                  • Gareth Cambell
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                      I have the week booked off... and am interested in shopping and fencing

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 4, 2008
                        Baroness Aibhilin has offered to acquire some rubber blunts for me...
                        We will definitely be attending Pennsic next year ... as I'm officially retired !!!
                        Perhaps its time to acquire a period tent and maybe some updated dagger blades... hmmmm