Kingdom Rapier Moot at War of the Trilliums

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      Greetings Everyone,

      As per my email of yesterday (sorry for the late notice), I will be running a Rapier Moot this weekend at War of the Trilliums.

      Time for the Rapier Moot will be Sunday 10am to 11:45am, ending promptly for the Kingdom Moot.

      Location for the Rapier Moot will be at the Rapier List unless the RMiC would like to move it elsewhere.

      The agenda for the Moot will focus on discussing the experiments, and then the draft revision to the rules if time allows since I will be posting it for comment during the month of July anyway.  However, I do want to hear everyone's comments on the Legged Combatant Experiment, as well as discuss the Hanwai Oval Schlager Experiment - what's happening and why.  So please attend if you are able.

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida
      KRM Ealdormere