Rapier Moot at War of the Trilliums

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2008
      Greetings,

      As Lady Rusulka has mentioned, I would like to follow through with plans from our Moot at this year's past SSXS and hold another Rapier Moot at War of the Trilliums.  The timing is still to be sorted out, but when it happens the Agenda for the Moot will be as follows:

      1)  Discuss the Legged Combatant Experiment
      2)  Discuss the Hanwei Oval Schlager Experiment
      3)  Discuss the draft of the Rules -- I will also be posting the draft for comment on the E-Rapier Yahoo Group if you are unable to attend the Moot.  This draft will be posted by the 10th of July until the 31st of July.
      4)  Discuss what others wish to discuss

      A note on the draft of the Rules:

      All changes I am proposing, based on our SSXS Moot and the Legged Combatant Experiment, are to be reviewed and considered individually.  For instance if one change is rejected, the other proposed changes will be tendered to the Earl Marshal.  If you have comments on each of the proposed changes then be sure to state your concerns for EACH of the proposed changes.

      If you have any questions, please see me this weekend, or send me a note.  I am happy to discuss your concerns,

      Senor Mateo de Merida
      KRM Ealdormere