Re: Murder Melee XXV - Activities Schedule

  • Nicholas J. Corkigian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2008
      Oh, one thing I wanted to mention.

      Regarding the Rapier Woods Battle on Saturday. I took a walk through the
      area, and yes, the ground is very uneven and strewn with rocks, and
      branches, and the like. Go figure, it's woods. :-)

      I would recommend that people interested in this battle, to make sure to
      take extra caution when moving through the woods, especially while
      fighting. Better yet, if you have hiking boots, consider wearing them. No
      one is going to worry about costuming authenticity during the middle of a
      woods battle.

      Thank you...

      -Nikolai