Material Available for Armoured Combat Sheilds/Armour

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Greetings,

      I currently have and willing to sell some 5 mm thick, white puck board (high grade plastic) to any that want it.  It has been used for Sheilds on the Armoured Combat List.  I'm not sure about using it for armour, please ask your local Armoured Combat Marshal first.

      I have the following:

      Quantity (1)    3 FT x 4 FT       $50 CDN
      Quantity (1)    1 FT x 5 FT       $15 CDN

      Please contact me offlist at: jwyatt2@...    if you are interested.

      I will be attending Murder Melee (which I MIGHT be able to bring it to), and War of the Trilliums (which I CAN/WILL bring it to).

      Thanks and sorry for the use of the bandwidth to those not interested,

      Mateo de Merida