Re: getting back into it

  • ME
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 10, 2008
      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      [snip]
      > Alternatively, we can get Lucia re-authorized first thing in the
      am *before* the inspections/tourneys etc. take place, which would
      really be my idea solution.

      re-authed before the hot sun comes up? I'll even bring the
      coffee/tea/water/beer/onions. Let me know what I need.

      > PS Lucia if you're coming to Trillies, doest aht mean that you'll
      be dragging that deadly husband of yours along with you? Woot!

      Yes, and we just came back from a WMA seminar and plenty of new stuff
      to play with from Bob Charron. Your best hope is that he hasn't
      actually integrated any of it.

      We just have to remind him that grappling and pommel bashing still are
      not legal and I'm sure no one will get hurt.

      -Lucia
    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 11, 2008
        Typically I'm a fairly early riser, as are a good portion fo my household. Greeting the sun with beer/onions and a fresh re-authorization sounds grand, provided that we can get another marshal to join us. The added benefit ofcourse being that once re-authorized you'll be able to fully participate in the fun of the day.

        Pommel bashing and grappling aside I can't wait to see what new tricks Giovanni has picked up. Playing with him is always a pleasure, my biggest regret, as always, is that we don't get to do so nearly as often as I'd like :(

        Looking forward to seeing you both in a few short weeks.

        In service,
        Rusalka