Re: ealdormere-rapier New E Rapier

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Yes, thank you Eyrny for volunteering your time and
      effort to get the new e-list set up!

      I would also note, that if you didn't receive an
      invite to the new e-list, check with your Group
      Marshal as to what information she/he has for you.
      Remember, the information they have concerning your
      authorizations, etc. is what is sent to Eyrny and what
      becomes the official record for you.

      In Service,

      Mateo de Merida

      --- Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:

      > Thank you Eyrny :)
      >
      > Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
      > I've created a Yahoo Groups for E Rapier and sent
      > invites to the 80
      > email addresses on the Minister of the List's list
      > of active fighters,
      > some of these addresses have bounced. If you haven't
      > received an invite
      > and wish to join, send a note to:
      > E_Rapier-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > I will leave the list unmoderated until Friday, and
      > then turn on
      > moderation of new members to reduce spam.

      > Attachments will be stripped off, please post
      > relevant files in the
      > files section, or photos in the photos section.
      >
      > I have added 4 files:
      > Our current rules, and a version of the current
      > rules with changes
      > highlighted. The Marshal Report forms, and the new
      > Single Authorization
      > and Expiry Date Renewal forms.
      >
      > Eyrny
      >
      > #
      > # Rapier Rules discussion list
      > # To unsubscribe send 'unsubscribe' in the body of a
      > message to
      > # ealdormere-rapier-request@...

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/