RE: [E_Rapier] Seeking selling your stuff / female

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      Can I assume you've shown her the Zen Warrior's beginner's kit? Everything
      but gorget and hood for around $225 I believe.

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        I would get a different sword though. The one offered with the starter kit,
        the R3, is not very good for the style of rapier practiced in the SCA
        basically having a modern epee grip and bell. I would get the R6 instead as
        it is the closest thing they have to a period hilt.

        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@sympatico. <mailto:kgarlow%40sympatico.ca> ca
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        >From: "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@ <mailto:thltoymaker%40cogeco.ca>
        cogeco.ca>
        >To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
        >Subject: [E_Rapier] Seeking selling your stuff / female
        >Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:43:43 -0400
        >
        >Gerrard: On of my newest students is extremely excited about fencing.
        >She is wondering if anyone is currently thinking of selling any fencing
        >stuff.
        >The works ... drop tested fencing garb / mask / hood
        > ( she is about 5'4" average build ) ( medium sized mask )
        >goget / full fencing blade
        >Unfortunately she will be leaving Sarnia soon....
        >
        > contact me at thltoymaker@ <mailto:thltoymaker%40cogeco.ca> cogeco.ca
        Thanks !