Seeking selling your stuff / female

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
      Gerrard: On of my newest students is extremely excited about fencing.
      She is wondering if anyone is currently thinking of selling any fencing stuff.
      The works ... drop tested fencing garb / mask / hood
      ( she is about 5'4" average build ) ( medium sized mask )
      goget / full fencing blade
      Unfortunately she will be leaving Sarnia soon....

      contact me at thltoymaker@... Thanks !

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Can I assume you've shown her the Zen Warrior's beginner's kit? Everything
        but gorget and hood for around $225 I believe.

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          I would get a different sword though. The one offered with the starter kit,
          the R3, is not very good for the style of rapier practiced in the SCA
          basically having a modern epee grip and bell. I would get the R6 instead as
          it is the closest thing they have to a period hilt.

          MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@sympatico. <mailto:kgarlow%40sympatico.ca> ca
          Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
          @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
          hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

          >From: "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@ <mailto:thltoymaker%40cogeco.ca>
          cogeco.ca>
          >To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
          >Subject: [E_Rapier] Seeking selling your stuff / female
          >Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:43:43 -0400
          >
          >Gerrard: On of my newest students is extremely excited about fencing.
          >She is wondering if anyone is currently thinking of selling any fencing
          >stuff.
          >The works ... drop tested fencing garb / mask / hood
          > ( she is about 5'4" average build ) ( medium sized mask )
          >goget / full fencing blade
          >Unfortunately she will be leaving Sarnia soon....
          >
          > contact me at thltoymaker@ <mailto:thltoymaker%40cogeco.ca> cogeco.ca
          Thanks !