Re: [E_Rapier] Pikeman's Pleasure - June 7

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      I think I'll be making Pikeman's this year. Unfortunately, we won't
      be making Melee, Trilliums, or Pennsic :-( due to family event
      conflicts (for the first two) and alternative vacation plans for the
      last. So if you're planning on getting your card stamped, plan to do
      it by mail.

      Eyrny
    • Griffin de Stokeport
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
        Ok... from the replies I have recieved, this puts us at grand total of
        FOUR. Not exactly an exciting level, but we can just do pick-ups and
        practice for the day then. We do have the bridge until noon so we can
        play on that. If it rains, we do have the indoor hockey arena at our
        disposal and last time it was rainy, we ended up with about just under
        1/4 of it for the fencers.

        Looking forward to Saturday. :)

        Lord Griffin