Pikeman's Pleasure - June 7

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi there!

      For any who are planning to attend Pikeman's this coming Saturday and
      plan to fence with us, would you please reply to me offlist? I am trying
      to figure out how many people will be attending and I would like to
      tailor and tournaments to the suitable numbers. Last year, I spent a
      great deal of time working out formats and didn't really have the
      numbers to merit running any of them. Thus, I would like to make optimal
      use of my time, and the time of those attending, to have as great a day
      as possible. :)

      Thanks!
      Lord Griffin
      Fencing Constable for Pikeman's XVIII
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
        I think I'll be making Pikeman's this year. Unfortunately, we won't
        be making Melee, Trilliums, or Pennsic :-( due to family event
        conflicts (for the first two) and alternative vacation plans for the
        last. So if you're planning on getting your card stamped, plan to do
        it by mail.

        Eyrny
      • Griffin de Stokeport
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
          Ok... from the replies I have recieved, this puts us at grand total of
          FOUR. Not exactly an exciting level, but we can just do pick-ups and
          practice for the day then. We do have the bridge until noon so we can
          play on that. If it rains, we do have the indoor hockey arena at our
          disposal and last time it was rainy, we ended up with about just under
          1/4 of it for the fencers.

          Looking forward to Saturday. :)

          Lord Griffin