Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing formats ???

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      I'll be happy to assist with Marshalling for Melee.

      Cainder
      currently a Constable

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      >From: "Nicholas J. Corkigian" <doctormobius@...>
      >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Fencing formats ???
      >Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 02:10:35 -0400
      >
      >Hello Gerrard...
      >
      >I'm still musing over the finalized format for Murder Melee, but so far the
      >plans are to have:
      >
      >A friday night torch tourney - most likely round robin, unless numbers
      >suggest double elim
      >A late saturday morning melee "workshop" that Garreth has kindly agreed to
      >field for us
      >A saturday afternoon woods battle - most likely an escort mission
      >The Melee favourite of a plank battle - bear pit style
      >An MIT course that Mateo suggested might be possible if there was enough
      >interest
      >
      >As usual, we tend to have enough time to run the scenarios more than once,
      >so we can play with different factors each time.
      >
      >We will probably need a few extra marshals for the woods battle, but if we
      >run that a few times, we can always switch out marshals so everyone gets a
      >change to play. Volunteers please? :-)
      >
      >-Nikolai
      >
      > So all of you MIC's for the next few events...
      > >
      > > What are the proposed fencing formats ???
      > >
      > > Thanks Gerrard

    • Anna B
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Sure I'll take a turn marshalling, so long as I get to go through the woods at least once!

        Rusalka

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          I too would be willing to help.

          Mateo