Lost at Spring Tune-Up

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008

      Somehow in the excitement of packing up and leaving, I managed to leave both
      my baronial (Septentria) tabard and the jacket of my fencing armour behind.
      I believe they were left in the ladies change room, but they may have been
      left behind at the back of the hall where we were fencing.

      If anyone has accidentally picked them up, or knows who might have, I would
      very much appreciate having them returned to me.

      Thanks in advance!

      In service,

      Rusalka