Marshal's Class at this week's Crown Tournament

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      Greetings to the List,

      As is tradition, I will be holding a Marshal's Class at this weekend's Crown Tournament. Anyone interested in taking the class should contact me offlist at: jwyatt2@... to make arrangments. I plan to run the class when convenient to the majority of the prospective attendees as I will be camping out this weekend. I can be found by any Rapier List that might be in service, and in my camp -- just look for the Crimson Star Banner: Crimson Star on a white circle and black background.

      The class is mandatory for completing the MiT / CiT process and optional for any Marshal, Combatant, or person from the general public with interest.

      I will also be available to run a class at this year's Murder Melee and Trillium's War.

      In Service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida

      KRM Ealdoremere