RE: [E_Rapier] Lady Mary?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      The Barony of Rising Waters is pleased to
      announce the

      �21st Annual Lady Mary Memorial Tournament�

      Saturday, May 10th, 2008

      Fort Erie Native Community Centre

      796 Buffalo Rd. Fort Erie, ON.

      Site opens: 10:00 a.m., Site Closes: Midnight.

      Fees:

      $8.00 per adult (16 yrs +)

      $4.00 per child (5 - 15 yrs)

      Feast: $12.00 Adult, $4.00 Children (5 - 15yrs)

      Feast is Limited to 60 and is by reservation only. The deadline for
      reservations is May 3, 2008.

      *Non-member surcharge of $3.00 in effect. Please make cheques payable to:
      �SCA - Barony of Rising Waters�.

      Site is Handicap accessible, no pets, only assistance dogs allowed.

      No BYOB as per Ontario Law. Site is Wet.

      Please join us for a full day of epic battles and arts. Tournaments will be
      held for Heavy Weapons, Youth Combat, Archery, Thrown Weapons and Fencing.
      List table is open at 10am � 11:30 am; Inspections will start at 10am sharp.
      All tournaments will commence after procession. There will be no
      authorizations due to the prestigious nature of the event. No mundane items
      visible with armor.

      Event Staff

      Autocrats:

      Lord Dmitri Kieva (Sam Hardie)
      (905)934-3874
      49 Sherman Dr. St.Catharines, ON. L2N 5R2
      shardie@...

      Lady Selwyn
      Reservations Steward:
      Lady Jeanna ap Keane
      (905)934-3874
      49 Sherman Dr. St.Catharines, ON. L2N 5R2
      lmreserve@...

      Feastocrat:

      Wardlow (Leary Hebert)
      (905)371-2936
      Niagara Falls, Ontario

      learyhebert@...

      Merchant Liason:

      Lady Briend (Krystine Taylor-Smith)
      (905) 984-6465
      briend@...

      Merchant reservations are now closed.

      Directions:

      From Canadian Points: take QEW to Fort Erie. Exit at Bertie St. At the
      lights, turn right (Thompson Rd.) At the next light, Hwy 3 (Garrison Rd.)
      turn right. Follow to the Holiday Inn on the left hand side and turn left
      onto Buffalo Rd. The site will be on the left hand side.

      From the USA: Head over the Peace Bridge and at the top of the ramp, turn
      right. At Hwy 3 (Garrison Rd.) turn right. Follow to the Holiday Inn on the
      left side and turn left onto Buffalo Rd. The site will be on the left hand
      side.

      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.