Lady Mary?

  • David Fleuelling
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Hey everyone! I know it's a little last minute, but does anyone have any details about Lady Mary this weekend? Prices, feast list/price, tourneys, etc? I'm available to go, just don't know what's going on at all. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

      Gabriel de Merida

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2008
        The Barony of Rising Waters is pleased to
        announce the

        �21st Annual Lady Mary Memorial Tournament�

        Saturday, May 10th, 2008

        Fort Erie Native Community Centre

        796 Buffalo Rd. Fort Erie, ON.

        Site opens: 10:00 a.m., Site Closes: Midnight.

        Fees:

        $8.00 per adult (16 yrs +)

        $4.00 per child (5 - 15 yrs)

        Feast: $12.00 Adult, $4.00 Children (5 - 15yrs)

        Feast is Limited to 60 and is by reservation only. The deadline for
        reservations is May 3, 2008.

        *Non-member surcharge of $3.00 in effect. Please make cheques payable to:
        �SCA - Barony of Rising Waters�.

        Site is Handicap accessible, no pets, only assistance dogs allowed.

        No BYOB as per Ontario Law. Site is Wet.

        Please join us for a full day of epic battles and arts. Tournaments will be
        held for Heavy Weapons, Youth Combat, Archery, Thrown Weapons and Fencing.
        List table is open at 10am � 11:30 am; Inspections will start at 10am sharp.
        All tournaments will commence after procession. There will be no
        authorizations due to the prestigious nature of the event. No mundane items
        visible with armor.

        Event Staff

        Autocrats:

        Lord Dmitri Kieva (Sam Hardie)
        (905)934-3874
        49 Sherman Dr. St.Catharines, ON. L2N 5R2
        shardie@...

        Lady Selwyn
        Reservations Steward:
        Lady Jeanna ap Keane
        (905)934-3874
        49 Sherman Dr. St.Catharines, ON. L2N 5R2
        lmreserve@...

        Feastocrat:

        Wardlow (Leary Hebert)
        (905)371-2936
        Niagara Falls, Ontario

        learyhebert@...

        Merchant Liason:

        Lady Briend (Krystine Taylor-Smith)
        (905) 984-6465
        briend@...

        Merchant reservations are now closed.

        Directions:

        From Canadian Points: take QEW to Fort Erie. Exit at Bertie St. At the
        lights, turn right (Thompson Rd.) At the next light, Hwy 3 (Garrison Rd.)
        turn right. Follow to the Holiday Inn on the left hand side and turn left
        onto Buffalo Rd. The site will be on the left hand side.

        From the USA: Head over the Peace Bridge and at the top of the ramp, turn
        right. At Hwy 3 (Garrison Rd.) turn right. Follow to the Holiday Inn on the
        left side and turn left onto Buffalo Rd. The site will be on the left hand
        side.

        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.