FENCERS DON'T BE FOILED! COME TO SPRING TUNE UP

  • April Lognon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 5:40 AM
      Yes, once again Spring Tune Up will have ample opportunity for
      fencing. We're talking 2 days of Melees, tournaments and the chance
      to become the Queen's Champion!!!

      So without furhter adieu, here is the schedule from our MIC of
      Fencing, Robyn O'Connor:

      Sat, May 17th

      10am - 11:30am Armour Inspection & Authorizations (only
      prearranged authorizations will be done. Please contact MIC)
      11:30am - 2pm Royal Tourney for Queen's Fencing Champion
      2pm - 4pm Melee instruction and practice

      Sun, May 18th
      (Grand Barionial Pactice)

      10am - 11am Armour Inspection & Authorizations (only
      prearranged authorizations will be done. Please contact MIC)
      11am - 2pm (Baronial) Melee instruction, practice, and
      possible tourney

      And, if anyone you might be travelling with isn't really that keen
      on fencing (as if...) there is a lot of other stuff going on like...

      ALL DAY ARCHERY (including an Archery night shoot) on Saturday
      ALL DAY A&S classes
      ALL DAY thrown weapons

      AND MERCHANTS MERCHANTS MERCHANTS.....

      All meals presented by the Dancing Bear Tavern-Streonwold Wulfesbana
      Hlaford and THL Seonag nic Thomais, proprieters. Thinking of
      staying the whole weekend? Don't forget your sleeping bag or cot or
      blankets because we'll be sleeping in the hall! Breakfast will be
      available Saturday and Sunday morning for just $5/person. Lunch on
      Saturday is just $5/person, Lunch Sunday is a la carte.

      THERE ARE STILL SPOTS FOR FEAST-THE NIGHT OF THE 30 DISHES! It's
      just $12/person if you book and pay on or before April 30th. I will
      be at Coronation on Saturday if you wish to make a reservation.

      More details are available on the event website, the Tidings and the
      Ursus!

      Seonag