Re: [E_Rapier] Rapier Survey

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2008
      tldr.

      you'd have better luck if you set it up on a website. Also, easier to
      tally the responses as you could have the information go straight into
      a database.

      try searching Google for "free survey hosting".

      it would also mean that you would not have any issues regarding
      anonymity which, given you don't talk at all about what you want to do
      with this data which includes some location and age information, not
      to mention an email address, certainly makes it an issue for me.

      --j

    • Kathryn Halliday
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
        Was wondering if Albrecht and Louiza can contact me off list please?

        hallidayk1@...

        thanks!
        ~ Kathryn Halliday