Ragnarok Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:52 AM
      Fri - May 23 -- Sun - May 25 Crown Tournament / Ragnarok
      Hosted by the Barony of Ramshaven
      www.crown.gamv.ca

      Greetings from Gerrard: It is once again my privilege to MIC Ragnarok /( Crown Tournament )
      So: Weather permitting !!
      Fri May 23 //Evening //warm-ups / inspections ( if enough interested/ available )
      Sat May 24 // 11:00 ish ... inspections / authorizations ( please contact me at thltoymaker@... )
      Lunch
      Melee" ( Since this is one of the first melee's of the season I shall be instituting a gradual melee' format )
      No on the run engagements ! Safety & FUN !!
      1 ) small 3 vs. 3 melee's no death from behind! no running !
      2) 5 vs. 5 death from behind // a fast pace to your opponents however no on the run engagement.
      You may briskly approach your opponent ... however you must be at a full stop before engagement )
      3) Horde all the rings ! number vs. number to be determined !! Probably 3 groups. Defend your ring'(s) / capture others . death from behind // a fast pace to your opponents however no on the run engagement.
      You may briskly approach your opponent ... however you must be at a full stop before engagement )

      Sun May 25th ... for heavens sake ...sleep in ... have breakfast ...depart ... ;-)